We have batch tumble belt machines. Overhead rail machines to suspend workpieces. Rotary table machines. These procedures can be used for:
- Buffing: valves, casting products.
- Removing scale: precision castings, forgings.
- Smoothing surfaces: surfaces effected by acids and corrosion.
- Shot peening: parts with holes, twisting, springs, gear wheels, shafts, connecting rods.
- Deburring: threaded tools, gear teeth, sintered metal parts.
Our machines have the possibility to operate utilising different modular parameters, which together with the most suitable type of granule, achieve the desired surface treatment and ensure consistent and fully reproducible results.